Monday, July 1, 2013

It's official

It's a done deal. 

Signed, notarized, and confirmed. 

He is our son. 

They have proclaimed him to be Daniel Song Joy. 

They also said he is no longer the property of the Chinese Government.

Can I get a hallelujah?



 First glimpses of a smile. The first were at breakfast with dad (the only time today he has let Dad hold him). 

At the Civil Affairs office finishing up the paperwork.


This is what happens pretty much anytime anyone other than I hold him, touch him, or even look at him:


Oh yeah, this also happens on elevators.

Tomorrow we go get his Chinese passport.





2 comments:

  1. Love that smile :) So glad its official!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah!! What a blessing! I am loving these blog posts, thanks for taking the time, it is so exciting to read about what God is doing in your life and in Daniel's!

    ReplyDelete