Friday, July 5, 2013

Chen Academy and Progress

Have I mentioned I'm blogging on an iPad? Auto correct is not my friend. Sorry for all the typos.

Today we visited Chen Academy in Guangzhou. It was beautiful and very impressive. Intricately detailed wood, stone, bone, jade, and ivory carvings. 


It was just a little bit hotter than boiling. I overheard an American couple who walked past me say, "she looks so hot carrying her baby." Yep, that's me. The flushed, sweaty mom cuddling her 16 month old cute little furnace. 


We are taking baby steps with attachment. Today Daniel allowed Chad to throw him in the air. He also let Chad hold him as long as he was running around the hotel room. He had to come back frequently to mama for reassurance and hugs. He will also crawl a few feet away from me while keeping an eye on me out of the corner of his eye.

We are so blessed to have this time with Daniel to bond and get to know him. We sure are missing our kids at home though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment