Daniel was the very last child to arrive at the Civil Affairs Office. By the time he got there I had already bawled at all the gotchas around me, I no longer felt like vomiting, and we knew what to expect from watching the other gotchas. That place was so amazing. There were probably about 15 gotchas all going on in the same room, one right after the other. Chad and I were able to take pictures and video for some of the other gotchas. We were able to grab tissues, open Cheerios, open Milano cookies, and just do whatever the adoptive parents around us needed help with. I've decided I could live in that room for a very long time and be very happy.
We only have the iPad with us here. All the pictures are on the camera and the videos are here on the iPad. So, all I have to share are after gotcha pics.
He is absolutely precious! He's stoic, quiet, and watchful. Not even a crack of a smile. He cries if I move away from him. He imitates how Chad plays with the toys, he is eating and drinking. We are just amazed at what this day has brought.







Congrats... it is so awesome to see him with his 'Forever Family'...
ReplyDeletePraise God from whom all blessings flow~ He is positively, absolutely,so squeezably precious. He looks so incredibly healthy. Sounds like the day was a dream. Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! he is precious praise god.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS to your beautiful family! Daniel is simply adorable. Do not fear, those smiles will come soon!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to see this beautiful post!! What a blessing your little guy is!!
ReplyDelete