Friday, June 28, 2013

Travel day(s)

We made it to Guangzhou. We left LAX at midnight Thursday night and arrived at our destination Saturday at noon. Not sure what happened to Friday. I'm not complaining. Losing a day means we are one day closer to gotcha. We are tired, but not too shabby. We took No-Jet-Lag pills the whole way. I'm not sure what we'd feel like without them, but we are doing better than I would have expected.
This picture was taken in Seoul, South Korea.

The kids at home are doing well. Showing their Uncle Eric what it would be like to be a single dad to four kids for a whole day! 

Here are some random Guangzhou shots:



We are in our hotel room now. it's a bit of a tight squeeze in here. We don't even have a crib in here yet, not sure where it will go. We do have a king size bed so that is a treat. Oh, and the shower has a glass wall that opens up to the bedroom. 

We're going to try to stay awake until at least 6 or 7pm. Chad will probably make it, not sure I will. 

48 hours from now we should be meeting the newest Joy!







1 comment:

  1. Blessings! Can't wait to see pictures of you with your new little one :)

    Jennifer ( dtc fb group)

    ReplyDelete